We received fantastic news about Gabi this week. This is the email I received from a woman who knows the family:
"There is good news from Gabi. I have talked to her mother-in-law this morning. She is awake now and it seems there is no brain damage. She can talk, sometimes she has blackouts but they are growing less. It was much worse in the beginning. She cannot get up yet but her back is not hurt and she is having physiotherapy.
"She is learning to eat again after nearly seven weeks in coma.
"In August she will be moved to a rehab center. Her family hopes that she can go to (the center in the next village)."
Thank you to everyone who has joined us in prayer. I plan to drop off more cake and a note letting the family know that many of you have interceded for Gabi this summer and are sharing in their relief at this news.
Please do continue to pray that she doesn't have any setbacks, that her recovery is complete and rapid.
That is awesome news! God is good!
ReplyDelete