Monday, June 6, 2011

A prayer request

Today I ran into Karin, a woman who attends the free English classes offered by our church. She speaks very little English, and I speak equally little German. Our conversations are often stilted and very limited.

This morning, she was able to tell me that another student from the classes, Gabby, fell last week and was terribly injured. I don't know any details, except that she is in a coma in intensive care at a Zurich hospital.

I contacted the leader of our English classes to see if we can get in touch with Gabby's family and maybe offer our support.

In the meantime, if you could pray with us for God's touch on Gabby, and her complete healing, we would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. The update is that Gabi (I had her name spelled wrong) broke both arms and both legs; she had a head injury and so the doctors placed her into an artificial coma for the time being.

    Gabi has two teenage children and also cares for ailing parents. This is a major interruption to a very busy life in which people are dependent on her for their own care. Please pray for Gabi's smooth recovery, as well as her whole family.

    ReplyDelete