Hi everyone,
The conference is winding down in a great way. The team is now working really hard on a field-wide strategy representing 13 districts, setting goals and outlining a detailed plan of how to achieve those goals. They are talking about lots of exciting ways to use media to both serve the church and reach those outside the church.
For myself, my first stomach issues are making themselves known. :-) I was prepared for this to happen and brought stomach and digestion medications. I also got my first migraine this afternoon on the trip, and was able to take some medication that is effective in stopping these in their tracks. It is not recommended to use this medication more than 2 times in a week, so I am hoping I won't have another migraine this week. Fortunately I was not teaching today, and so I was able to slip away and rest and have been able to relax while listening to the group's planning and strategizing sessions.
Tomorrow morning we leave this conference center around 7 a.m. to wrap up the training at another venue, since this one was previously booked for Friday through the weekend. We'll do a morning session there, have lunch and then everyone will head their separate ways.
I continue to appreciate your prayers for the great people taking up this critical ministry in India, and also for my health and energy as I travel in the next 12 days.
The conference is winding down in a great way. The team is now working really hard on a field-wide strategy representing 13 districts, setting goals and outlining a detailed plan of how to achieve those goals. They are talking about lots of exciting ways to use media to both serve the church and reach those outside the church.
For myself, my first stomach issues are making themselves known. :-) I was prepared for this to happen and brought stomach and digestion medications. I also got my first migraine this afternoon on the trip, and was able to take some medication that is effective in stopping these in their tracks. It is not recommended to use this medication more than 2 times in a week, so I am hoping I won't have another migraine this week. Fortunately I was not teaching today, and so I was able to slip away and rest and have been able to relax while listening to the group's planning and strategizing sessions.
Tomorrow morning we leave this conference center around 7 a.m. to wrap up the training at another venue, since this one was previously booked for Friday through the weekend. We'll do a morning session there, have lunch and then everyone will head their separate ways.
I continue to appreciate your prayers for the great people taking up this critical ministry in India, and also for my health and energy as I travel in the next 12 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment